Best 5G Smartphone Under Rs 15000: Buyer’s Guide
In the era of the latest technologies, people are looking for high-speed data connections. People want to transmit data much faster than the 4G network connectivity. Even though this country does not have 5G cellular data, manufacturers launched 5G phones. 5G phones can be purchased at lower prices now. In this guide, you can discover 5G smartphones under Rs 15000. These smartphones offer excellent connectivity and faster downloads. You can stream music, play games, and browse the web without lag. You can compare these phones in terms of price, brand, RAM, connectivity option, processor, and storage. We have listed some 5G phones under 15000. Check out what satisfied your taste.
How Did We Shortlist The Products?
The following 5G smartphone list has been shortlisted based on the following pointers.
- Features of your phones are the component that controls almost every aspect of your phone’s operation. You can say that it is effectively the system’s brain. Most of these processors include AI capabilities. It allows your smartphone to become as smart as it is today. Camera, storage, and other things also impacted listing them.
- Feedback on a product and ratings give us an accurate picture of the product. Customer evaluation on the Internet is a terrific way to get people’s attention and increase sales. Customers’ reviews are critical because they highly benefit most customers. It is also crucial for securing your online exposure in search ranking. It is why reviews are actual performance indicators.
- When buying a smartphone, some people consider pricing the most significant issue. They set a budget first, and according to their budget, they narrow down their option for a new phone. In terms of price, Android phones are far more affordable than iPhones. They provide an excellent mid-range phone version for individuals on a tighter budget.
- When purchasing electronic gadgets like mobile phones warranty is a must-check parameter. A warranty will ensure that the items you purchase are of good quality and free of production flaws. Along with the warranty, consumers have the right to ask the manufacturer to help in solving any difficulties that arise under the warranty’s terms and conditions.
List Of 5g Smartphones
- REALME NARZO 30
Proportion: 6.40 × 2.94× 0.33 inches and weight 196 g
Screen: 6.5 inches display, and resolution 1080×2400 pixels
Camera: front camera 16MP andrare camera is 48MP+2MP+2MP quad camera
Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W quick charging
RAM: 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
Processor: Media Tek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
Narzo 30 is compatible with 5G and 4G vote networks. It also has A-GPS, blue tooth v5.0, and other connectivity features. The smartphone has a mediate Dimensity 700 MT68 processor, including 6GB Of RAM. Also, Mali-G57 MC2 GPU has been included to ensure a great user experience. It has no removable 5000mAh Li-ion type battery with 18W quick charging technology. The realme narzo 30 ensures long hours of use with its 5000mAh battery and powerful processing combination. The brand has included a small camera number on both sides.
- REDMI NOTE 10s
Proportion: 16 × 0.8 × 7.5 cm and weight 179 g
Screen: 6.43 inches display, and resolution 1080×2400 pixels
Camera: front camera 13MP and quan rare camera 64MP+8MP+2MP
Battery: 5,000 mAh with 33W fast charging
RAM: 6GB RAM with 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB
Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S comes with its best in the class of 5G phones under 15000, with a vibrant AMOLED display and a powerful battery. This smartphone is packed with a slew of powerful features. It has a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with morning gorilla glass v3 protection. It helps to improve visual quality during gaming and video playback. It ensures superb visuals for lengthy periods.
- NOKIA C30
Proportion: 17.8× 7.8× 1 cm and weight 237 g
Screen: 6.82 inches display, resolution 1080 × 2400 pixels
Camera: front camera 5 MP with 13 MP + 2 MP dual rare camera
Battery: 6,000 mAh
RAM: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage expandable up to 256 GB
Processor: unison 1.6Ghz octa-core
Nokia C30 is a perfect balance between style and performance. It is equipped with a quad-core processor that provides outstanding performance. This smartphone has a powerful graphics performance that allows you to multitask efficiently. You can capture vivid colors with the camera and create videos and blogs. You can enjoy none stop use and entertainment with its 6000 mAh battery life.
- MOTOROLA MOTO G51
Proportion: 0.91 × 7.65 × 17.05 cm and weight 420 g
Screen: 6.8 inches display, full HD
Camera: front camera 13MP and rare camera 50MP+8MP+2MP
Battery: 5,000 mAh
RAM: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Pro processor
This smartphone is the latest budget phone from the company to support the 5G connectivity. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 480, which has an octa-core CPU and Adreno 619 CPU. It has 6.8 inches display that supports a 120 Hz refresh rate. Moto G51 has rare triple cameras with 50+8+2 MP and 13 MP selfie cameras. It has a 5000 mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging.
- VIVO Y95
Proportion: 15.5 × 0.8 × 7.5 cm and weight 164 g
Screen: 6.22 inches display, resolution 1520×720 pixels
Camera: front camera 20 MP and dual rare camera 13+2 MP
Battery: 4030 mAh
RAM: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor
VIVO Y95 comes with 6.22 inches in diagonal size with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels. The processor this smartphone uses is a Qualcomm snapdragon 439 octa-core processor. It comes with 13MP primary camera on the back. On the rare camera, phase detection autofocus is available. VIVO Y95 has a 4030 mAh battery which runs android 8.1 oreo.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY A12
Proportion: 0.9 × 7.6 × 16.4 cm and weight 205 g
Screen: 6.5 inches display, resolution 720×1600 pixels
Camera: front camera 8 MP and rare camera 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP
Battery: 5000 mAh
RAM: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage expandable up to 1TB
Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
It is one of the best Samsung 5g mobiles under 15000 with a quad-camera setup. It has a 6.5-inch PLS TFT LCD infinite V touchdown display with 720×1600 pixels. Samsung galaxy a12 has quad cameras with a resolution of 48 MP. It has 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage.
- OPPO A74
Proportion: 16.3 × 7.5 × 0.8 cm and weight 188 g
Screen: 6.5 inches display
Camera: front camera 8 MP and rare triple camera 48+2+2MP
Battery: 5000 mAh with
RAM: 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Octa-core processor
This smartphone has android 11 with Qualcomm snapdragon 480 octa-core processor. It has a 48MP rare camera that is perfect for clicking pictures and videos. This display is 6.5 inches. It comes with 6GB RAM, which will be good if you have a gaming craze. The battery is 5000 mAh which will last for a long time.
- POCO M4 PRO
Proportion: 75.8× 163.6× 8.8 mm and weight 195 g
Screen: 6.6 inches display, resolution 1080×2400 pixels
Camera: front camera 16 MP and rare camera 50+8 MP
Battery: 5000 mAh
RAM: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor
This smartphone features a 6.6-inch display with support for a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the density 810 processor that has an octa-core CPU. Poco M4 has dual cameras on the back with a 50 MP primary camera. It comes with a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging out of the box.
- REDMI NOTE 11T
Proportion: 16.4 × 0.9× 7.6 cm and weight 195 g
Screen: 6.6 inches display, 1080×2400 pixels
Camera: front camera 16 MP and rare camera 50+8 MP
Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W fast charging
RAM: the RAM is 6GB with 128 GB of storage
Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core
Redmi note 11T is powered by the MediaTek density 810 5G processor with an octa-core processor. It has a 6.6-inch display that offers 2400×1080 pixels resolution and supports a 90Hz refresh rate. This smartphone is topped with a layer of gorilla glass 3. It has a 50MP primary camera on the back and an 8 MP ultra-wide camera. This smart is equipped with a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
- HUAWEI P40 PRO
Proportion: 15.82× 7.26 × 0.9 cm and weight 200g
Screen: 6.58 inches display,
Camera: front camera 32 MP and rare camera 50+12+40MP
Battery: 4200 mAh
RAM: 8GB RAM with 258GB storage
Processor: Cortex-A76 2×2.86 GH octa Core
The mobile phone comes with a battery of 4200 mAh with a 6.58-inch screen. In terms of producing good resolution and image, Huawei is the best in class. The phone is quite faster to operate with an octa-core processor. The Huawei P40 Pro 5g design provides proper group and holds overhand.
BenefitsOf Buying A 5G Phone
Buying the best 5G smartphone in India comes with certain benefits. It will make it easy to surf the Internet, download content, and to okay games with no interruption. Some of the benefits of buying the best 5G phones are
- You can download video content and other large files at a faster speed.
- There will be no interruption in the online streaming of videos and music.
- In terms of transferring large-size files and data, faster data transmission.
- While playing games, there will be no interruption.
- Also, 5G will allow you to have a stable connection without losing the Internet and the network.
What Should One Consider When You Buy A Smartphone?
When you buy your nest smartphone, you should consider the things below
- One of the most important of any smartphone is its processor. Smartphones have different processors like octa-core, quad-core, snapdragon, etc. These processors have processing speeds expressed in terms of GHz. The faster the process, the higher the speed.
- The memory decides how slow or fast the phone would operate. RAM and ROM are the two types of memory. Go for a higher RAM if you want a faster phone. Also, if you want more storage, go for a higher ROM.
- The megapixels on do not mean a better picture. All depend on aperture, autofocus, and ISO levels. 22-16 megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.0 or lower would be great if you want your home for a camera. Otherwise, an 8-12 megapixel camera would do the job.
- Look for a phone with a bigger battery if you are into gaming. The battery would drain faster if you use your phone continuously.
Frequently Asked Question
- What Is The Best 5G Phone Under 15000?
There is various smartphone under 15000 like Samsung, Redmi, realme, oppo, etc. The best 5G phone depends on many factors. The excellent battery, good camera, sound processor, etc. If a phone is excellent at all this, then that will be the best 5G phone. The best brand for 5G under 15000 is Redmi.
- Does A 4G Phone Support A 5G Network?
4G phone does not support 5G network, but 5G network phone does support 4G. Also, the speed of 5G is ten times greater than 4G.
- What Are The Disadvantages Of A 5G Network?
When compared to other networks, the expense of setting the tower station is high. 5G has limited global coverage and is available only in specific locations. Even though cities can benefit significantly from 5G networks, the remote areas may not get the content for some years.
- What Is The Speed Of 5G?
5G is delivering up to 20 Gigabits per second peak data rates and 100+ megabits per second average data rates. It is significantly faster than 4G and is composed to support a 100x increase in traffic capacity and network efficiency.
As the popularity of smartphones is increasing rapidly, buying it can be a complex undertaking. There are factors to consider before buying one. We have listed some of the best phones under 15000 with 5G connectivity. We hope this article will help you choose the phone that meets your budget and specifications.